29 May 2008

Report on My Sleep

Basically, I'm just going to share about my first night after my "resolution" on this post. I vowed to get more sleep, because that's what I originally intended to do on my holiday, or at least on a part of it to get my body back on track again. It was serious and it still is. I fully realize that every human body needs an adequate break, and I'll give mine the break it deserves -due to the fact that I am still on holiday. Yay me!

And last night, I did it. I hit the bed at 11.30 PM, which is a quite significant compared to 2 or 1 AM (yes, I've slept that late). This morning, I woke up at 7 AM but I didn't really leave the bed until 7.30. Anyway, that's a progress as it means that I managed to get some extra to sleep. I fulfilled my other promises too.

For one, this post is made at 10 PM(ish), which is so not late in my book . Besides, this is just a short post that I don't really have to think about. Next, I also thought twice about playing DVDs. I moved my DVD-time earlier, so it will have finished by 9 PM. Today, I virtually didn't go to Wikipedia. I just saw the Main Page since its my homepage, but no pointless wikiwandering. My inner-geek just has to wait.

This post isn't long enough, so I won't end it here. I'll just write some random things. OK, I watched What Happens in Vegas and gosh it was sooo empty at the movies. I love it! The movie's kinda typical but I think it's fine, by the way; full of good, clean fun -well, not so clean actually, but you get the point. In addition, I was continuing Grey's Anatomy season 2. I watched the bomb scare episodes, where there's a man who has a freakin' unexploded ammo in his chest and Meredith got her hand inside that chest. A recipe for "boom!". I also watched the next episode, the one with a girl suffering from spontaneous orgasm. Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm not being sarcastic when I say "suffering from spontaneous orgasm"; and don't even imagine about it.

If this post gets any longer, I'll be sleeping so late tonight. Therefore, good bye and good night.

No comments: