24 May 2008

And The Crowd Goes "Aaaww!"

I checked my blog just now and I got a comment on my latest post on American Idol, in which I announced the winner. (Oh yeah, Cook rocks!) She asked me whether I'm happy with the results. I'll gladly answer: yup, yup, and yup, the spectacular result made my otherwise dull day wonderful. I've been a Cook fan although I predicted that Archuleta (*gasp* also known as Gaspy *gasp*) will win. Apparently, Americans chose to do the right thing, against Vote for the Worst's wish. The result also earned me the right to tease zealous Archangels/Gasperites. Once more, yay for Cook!

The comment also reminded me of checking VFTW's website. They sarcastically apologized for giving Archuleta the kiss of death curse, I can't stop reading it. I scrolled down some more and I found myself a splendid YouTube video. Gotta watch it!


Ain't that sad? I can't help but LOL and LOL. I'm not a bad guy or whatever, but those faces are priceless. Just as Ryan Seacrest started with "David...", they all looked as if Archuleta has won already; when Ryan continued to "...Cook!", no one tried to hide his, or mostly her, disappointment. The crowd went "aaaww" in unison.

By the way, I gathered some facts regarding the American Idol final. It was reported that the final garnered record-breaking 97.5 million votes, and the margin between those two is roughly 12 million votes. Turns out that the result is not so close after all.

No comments: