22 May 2008

And the Winner is...

I overslept; but fear not, for it has it's own blessing in disguise. I woke up at 8 AM today, and being the lazy guy I am, I just turned on the TV before I did anything else. After the usual morning "riot", I flicked the channel to Star World only to surprisingly find...the American Idol Grand Final Result Show. Apparently, Star decided to air it live, hence the freaky schedule. Consequently, I know the winner at the very same time Americans know it.

As usual, the grand final is well, grand. Actually, I missed the first hour or so of the two-hour program but I'll catch it later this evening. Jonas Brothers performed in an emergency, so they sang "SOS" (so cheesy, I know). Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and Robert Downey Jr were on a parody video with Gladys Knight. "Brother"man Renaldo Lapuz made a comeback for his beloved Simon Cowell; everybody sing...I am your brother, your best friend forever...Who else? Let's see, there're Jordin Sparks, George Michael, and one girl in white I didn't really recognize. Carrie Underwood?

OK, let's get to the point. If this post gets any longer or suspenseful, it'll be as clichéd as the result show. Anyone who only wants to know the result should learn from every previous season: tune in just ten minute before it airs.

And the winner is...everybody say it with me, DAVID COOK!

1 comment:

tere616.blogspot.com said...

So .. are you happy with the result ?

The audience finally had chosen the right person .. ,