14 June 2008

Really Really Relieved

This morning June 14, 2008, was a mix of anything and everything because the scores for the national exam are finally out, after one and a half month. If I had to choose one adjective right now, it would be relieved and grateful. Mmm...not exactly one, but this is my blog so I'll do what I want here. Before we start: I just finished reading Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist, so I apologize if I get somewhat poetic or uncharacteristically deep. Now, back to the topic.

All it took to get the first adjective relieved is a single row in a table full of letters and numbers. In that fateful row was my name and next to it, my scores, all six of them. A quick scan through the row, a little bit of data processing, and bam! My heart flew as free as an uncaged bird and as wild as a Rio carnival.

The second adjective grateful must be paired with every achievement, unless you're an annoying egoistic freak...then it's you're problem, not mine. If I had like a million gazillion thank you's, it won't be enough to show how grateful I am for this once-in-a-lifetime moment. Thank You, God, for the wonderful path You've given me the opportunity to choose (Oh yeah, I'm Coelho-crazy). Plus, thank you to everyone, and I mean everyone as in every person on earth which may or may not have realized their precious help, as help comes in all possible -sometimes unimaginable- forms.

Last but definitely not least, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

2 comments:

A m a n d a said...

NEM lo pasti 60 dit, hahaha. Akhirnya kita semua lulus. Alhamdulillaaaaaaaaaaah Ya Allah seneng gila gua

adit said...

hahaha, wishful thinking gilaaa dapet 60.