11 June 2008

Ramblings Continued

Hi there. Got myself hours of sleep and I woke up just in time for The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Now, I'll just continue my random ramblings from last night while Desperate Housewives is on TV, I'm too lazy to change channels. If I get to it, probably I'll just flick to MTV or [V] channel. Cartoons are out of the question because they only have these baby programs with overexcited presenters who sing waay too much.

Continuing the last section on music, I did some searching and found out the titles of the said new songs. One is 3 Doors Down's "It's Not My Time" and the other is DeGraw's "In Love With A Girl". I also searched for the new -and great- Sergio Mendes song and it's titled "Funky Bahia". Then, I just remembered that I've been enjoying Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours", Usher's "Love in This Club", and Fall Out Boys's "Beat It" too.

Mmmm...now what? Oh, YouTube! I'm a huge fan of Michael Buckley's "What The Buck Show". Wikipedia describes him as a internet celebrity, and that is 100% true. His take on celebrity news and his style when delivering it is extremely hilarious. A must watch. Other recommended users, among thousands of equally excellent YouTubers, are Venetian Princess, LisaNova, nigahiga, and of course, smosh. Additionally, there are millions of internet phenomena like "Ken Lee", "Cellphone Popcorn", and "Obama Girl".

I think I should stop now; otherwise, I'll be wasting more and more of my time just to ramble...to a laptop. I hope that my ramblings can give you an inspiration: wishful thinking much.

No comments: