21 June 2008

A Little Retrospection

Whoa! I surprised myself with the last post. Not exactly "profound" material, but I'll say that it deserves an applause, considering that I am who I am. I am quite satisfied, at least. It's not everyday that I put so much feeling into something. It was purely dedicated to the guys and girls who had gone through and given so much during the larger-than-life high school years.

Now, I'm doing a little retrospection; and by retrospection I mean taking a look at the last post. While making the last post, I was so fantastically lost in thoughts that I forgot to give it a title. Well, as I've said before, it's not an easy job to find an apt title for a post, a title that captures the whole thing but not trapping it in such small train of words. So, I decided to make up a poetic excuse: some things are better being left as it is, let your mind find out for itself the best title for it.

Anyway, I haven't got anything to blog about. Blame blogorrhea.

No comments: