05 June 2008

Random Stuffs, Prepare Yourself

Blurgh. I'm a bad boy, a really really bad boy. About a week ago, I promised myself to stop being a nocturnal beast and get more sleep. I gained like one or two hours of sleep by hitting the bed at 11 PM instead of 1 AM. It went unbelievably well, nice mornings and all, until I "accidentally" forgot about it on purpose. Hey, it's not my fault that the internet is so tempting and TV so mesmerizing; it's not my fault either that Grey's Anatomy is so fun to watch. So much for a resolution...

Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, I just finished season two and planned to get the third season. Unfortunately, it's sold out; but it turned out as a blessing in disguise. In my holy quest for entertainment, I stumbled upon the much-awaited-(at-least-by-me) 30 Rock season two. Probably it's not so popular here, it also struggled in its home country the US of A. Nevertheless, it's a high-quality sitcom which has garnered praises from critics and fans alike, not to mention the many awards it has won. I simply enjoy watching its hilarious episodes.

Jumping to another stuff, US Senator Barack Obama finally reached the number of delegates needed to secure the Democratic presidential nomination, becoming the first African-American to do so. So, congratulations for Obama.

I'd also like to congratulate the Indonesian police force for arresting those violent thugs which caused the riot in Monas, including FPI head honcho Habib Rizieq. Despite the force's initial sluggish response, this arrest is a giant step towards strengthening the rule of law in the country. Amid mounting pressure, many FPI chapters in regions decided to dissolve. We could only hope that the whole gang will crumble soon.

It's been a long time since I posted YouTube stuffs here. I've been YouTube-ing a lot, but I didn't really get the chance to post videos here. So, here's one that I think is very creative.

No comments: