22 April 2008

I'm Really Living the Day

Whew, the first day of Ujian Nasional is over. Shot my way through Bahasa Indonesia, which gave me a serious panic attack; but fortunately, I fared much better in math. Tomorrow, it's English and chemistry's turn: I question myself for posting instead of studying. Gotta brush up my memory on the elements and biochemistry. I need all the blessing I can get, please God.

I was just thinking like "So this is the day we've been talking about for the last months or, maybe, year. This is the seemingly sacred day for every high-schoolers' destiny. Hey, I am living THE DAY." I'm going through the day with my own eyes and hands. I was filling in my very own name on the red answer sheet, received a set of questions titled "Ujian Nasional 2008", worked it out (correctly, amin), and I'm writing my very own history. This is a once in a life time experience.

Btw, April 22 is also EARTH DAY. Global warming is not hot, so take care of our one and only home.

No comments: