24 February 2008

Some kinda weekend

Where should I start??

School's been a hellish monotony these days: everything comes so just-like-that without any "bang" or "boom", not even an exclamation mark. Tryouts, tests, reviews will surely be an everyday menu soon, just like "Dunia Dalam Berita" was (thank God those days are waaay over). Oh, I hope the UN/US results are worth the sacrifice I had to do! I let my life be thrown into this mess, so I'd better have a "happy ever after" result. End of story.

To be more precise, most of the subjects have finished the sixth semester's topics. We're moving on. From March till UN in April, all we'll have in school is reviews on 6 of UN-ized subjects: Math, Bahasa Indonesia, English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. And more reviews at home and maybe throw in a little sleep inbetween.

Now, I'm reading a novel titled 5cm. Saw it for a long time in Gramedia, but I only wanted to buy it recently. It was a contemporary novel, so I'm sure I'll finish it no longer than a week; just like I did Dee's Supernova. I'll tell you more about the story later.

Of all people in the world, I saw one of a kind celebrity in PIM today. Guess who? It was Cinta Laura, Mrs. I-can't-speak-Indonesian-fluently. Blurgh...

No comments: