20 February 2008

Grey's Anatomy season one

In a post that I didn't get to publish, I should've told you about my getting season one of Grey's Anatomy DVD. It was fantastic! I became a regular viewer only recently, so when I started to catch up, it was like whoa. Why did it take so long for me to realize that this program is top notch?

I watched all nine episodes in just 3 days, a record for me. I was literally getting pleasure from someone else's pain. When the surgeons were excising a huge tumor in one episode, I really want to take my knife and cut through the tumor myself. In another case, after seing Meredith accidentally punctured a human heart, I strangely has a craving for chicken heart (normally cooked, of course, not some red, beating chicken hearts).

I'm looking forward to watching season two. I guess I've watched some episodes already on Star World, but now I'm armed with knowledge of the previous season. OK, open those bodies!

No comments: