15 February 2008

Here again...

Another blog, another restart, and here I am. This isn't my very first blog, I had quite a few blogs before and there are some times that I feel disconnected to my own blog. So, I decided to kill them and hide every evidence of their aimless existence.

Still, there's some part of me that says, "Keep blogging, keep blogging! Even Ahmadinejad has one", which makes me ask whether blogging makes Ahmadinejad cool, or Ahmadinejad makes blogging not cool?" Just kidding. In spite of my disagreement with many of his hardline policies, I do admire him for his openness and his strength. Compared to US-ally Saudi Arabia, Iran is a lot more open. Take one case: Iranian women are educated and they can enter the workforce if they wish, while in KSA women aren't allowed to drive.

Enough about the guy in the desert, back to my life. Thanks to CERN guys Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Cailliau almost two decades ago, now millions of people are able to pour out their heart and brain, from the high-quality to the just insane, on the internet. Including me.

Just wait, and you can see what I'm thinking about on life. I'll write anything, that's why I name it "Adit on Life". My very personal take on life. Life, hold on tight.

No comments: