24 November 2008

Hello, Again

It's been too long since I last posted something on this blog. Perhaps, you've been asking "why is this blog so quiet?". Well, at least I have. Life has been somewhat unkind to this new university student and time is a privilege I can no longer have. Assignments, facebook, papers, facebook, presentations, facebook-what's a guy to do? I rarely have spare time, and the little I had was spent on the internet's newest guilty pleasure. I mentioned it, three times: Facebook! It's extremely and stealthily time-consuming. Hours simply pass by when you comment on your friends' "scandalous" high school photos or play its many fun, yet pointless games. That and I have like a million tasks to do. Please, I haven't even started the real med school stuff. Seriously!


Anyway...here I am! With nothing to write about. Actually, there has been lots of stuff going on and some ideas did spark on my head to be typed here. However, those ideas weren't lucky enough to make it into cyberspace. So, now I'm just letting you know that this blog is still alive. Expect a new post soon, after my end-of-semester exams.

Oh yeah, I'm participating in the next Bloggers Unite event on World AIDS Day. Are you?


And I'll get some real med school shebang next week, yay! (Or no yay?)

No comments: