28 May 2009

It’s Been Too Long

Here’s the lowdown: school has taken hostage most of my time. I’m currently going through (and hopefully surviving) Neuroscience, one of the scariest monster in med school…not counting the lecturers. Hahaha, just kidding. The scary lecturers part. The school’s taking hostage of my time is real. I have been diving into the realm of human’s nervous system, and I’m trying hard not to lose my anchor to real life.

Evidently, this blog has been eeriely dormant since the beginning of this month. The last post I did was about SBY’s being squeezed into the Time 100 list. It is naturally a good news for the country, yet I think if SBY is really that influential, Time should have asked someone else to write about Dear Leader SBY. All he got was a writing by Anwar Ibrahim that came straight off Wikipedia. Yay…not. (Why am I writing this!?)

I am doing this post around midnight, suspecting my GCS is lower than 15, and I have a freakin’ lab time tomorrow. So let’s end this fast: I still update my tumblr regularly – link on the right. Most are written in Indonesian, but there aren’t too many texts posted there anyway. It should work just fine for everyone.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to once again actively updating this blog, which I suddenly have an impulse to call “my first child”. Okay, that “child” thing means I need some sleep. Bye.

No comments: