25 December 2008

Season's Greetings

With my hectic university life, it seems that time has shrunk into something that simply flies by. As I've told you before, this year's Ramadan was just a fleeting moment and then Idul Fitri came out of nowhere. I proceeded with my torturous lectures, which I -gladly- survived through. And suddenly, it's Christmas; now, I'm having a long holiday -relatively speaking, of course. My friends are currently on a two-months free time. Me? Just a modest two-weeks break. Yay. Anyway,...

I'm wishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. SELAMAT HARI NATAL. And let's not forget, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Have a nice day and safe travels wherever you may be.

2 comments:

Tengku Rainna said...

Happy Holiday to you too :-)
Hope you have a wonderful holiday :-p

tere616.blogspot.com said...

LOL.
Sorry, my nephew's blog was not sign out yet when I type my comment.

Anyway, once again, May You Have Wonderful Holiday :-)